Steve Southwood eyes only lol

Steve if your going to give this a go and need advice let me know, I like using wax instead of varnish at the finial to seal.

If any tries this please post some pic's I don't have any because the job was done BC

What I don't understand is why they mention the right and the left side of moulding? I guess it is the language barrier. I can understand that one is for the oil stain and the other for the oil glaze but I think I'm missing some info. :(:huh::huh:

Tony that was for making a sample with two different formulas to achieve the same finish, with slightly different looks. .

I have a lot of formulas for wood gaining if anyone wants to try it.

Tony that was for making a sample with two different formulas to achieve the same finish, with slightly different looks. .

I have a lot of formulas for wood gaining if anyone wants to try it.
Thanks Dave. I didn't understand that part. Now I know.

What is wood gaining BTW? Finishing?

yeah toni you should see some of his faux work its amazing what he has done in the fake painting world..

Yeah, I remember seeing his painting of the faux. It looked so lifelike, you'd almost swear it was breathing. His bare and mountain lyin' paintings were also awesome. :D

guess i need clarification for vaughn,, i was referring to FAUX painting of walls vaughn in some very high dollar homes ..they looked like marble and other textures that were just painted on drywall or plaster. i can spell FOX so if i were talking about the fox painting you wouldnt have to get out the other dictionary to translate my typing:)