2nd Surgery Report

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Yesterday's surgery seemed to go very well. Didn't take as long. In fact, that eye feels better today than the first one. Doc checked and checked the first eye. Says all is fine but that that eye proved to be more difficult due to the difficulty of dilation. He had to stretch the pupil in that one. This time they started me on the dilation drops on Monday for surgery on Thursday. Went much smoother. The first one is just going to take a little longer to come around. Should only need cheaters for reading is the prognosis.

Planning to drive back to Nevada tomorrow - nine hours of driving. I will probably stretch it out to 12 or more. Taking it easy. Don't plan to let anyone know I am back until Tuesday morning. Got some personal stuff to take care of.

Good to hear the second one went smoother than the first. Also glad the prognosis on the first one it positive. Drive safely, enjoy your brief R&R, and here's to your better eyesight. :thumb:

I wish you and your eyeballs the very best.

Enjoy,
JimB

Oh, I do have a 1hp, 120v table saw motor that looks like new and runs like new. Not trying to get rid of it. However, it might affect your lathe trade plus money thoughts. It is the motor off of Glenn's old table saw which he used for years---and you know how persnickity he is about his tools.