Family Visit Tomorrow!

Oh man! Now I'll have to pick up the house . . . . well, only the parts she might see on the way to the shop that is :eek:.

Sorry, Larry. Glenn is in California. The eye doctor is in Arizona. I will dash back there next week. Will be back within 36 hours. Tomorrow I am doing the round trip in one day. This is an R&R day. Mental health, ya know?

Can't wait. Also, want to make a stop or two at farmer's market for fresh produce. Hopefully, Glenn can point me in the right direction on that matter.

Wish I had time to see JimB but I have too many trips coming up and its hard to get all my work done and handle the eye appointments in another state, too. Another time. I am counting tomorrow as my day off this week. And a Family visit makes it a high quality day off!

I had not seen this thread yet. I emailed Glenn and told him to tell you that Phil Stivers came by and gave me some sharpening tips and some spindle exercises and to tell you to come on by. Now that I've read this thread I know I won't see you. I know it will be difficult, however have a nice trip---if you can without seeing me.

Enjoy,
JimB

She came. We sawed. She left.

Carol Visit May 2013.jpg

I didn't realize Carol was driving out and back in the same day. I knew this was going to be a quick trip but, assumed she had others to visit whilst out here. Unfortunately I could only get a couple hours off work so we made the most of it. Great visit with a great lady.