Warehouse 13

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
My little version of warehouse 13.

I lined the inside with 1 1/2" foam insulation. It makes a huge difference. When it was cooler out and you went in there, you could feel the steel walls just radiating heat they soaked up from the sun like crazy.

The 1.5" of foam makes a huge difference. We've been having some unseasonably warm days, up to around 90, and I've been working out there and it's amazing how comfy it has kept the temperature.

I used liquid nails to put things in place, but in reality the way I cut it and put things together, the sides would actually hold the roof panels up, should the LN fail. But so far, everything is holding together.

I'm not all that worried about condensation, because, hey, it's the desert, and we are pretty darn dry here.

warehouse13.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9068.jpg
    IMG_9068.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 58
Looking at the attached pic, I'm wondering if Brent sampled to much of that beer, then he and Bob ran into into the container and tipped it over. :D

I had to Google Warehouse 13. Didn't realize you guys got that many artifacts that far north. I thought most of them were farther south around Groom Lake. :whistling:

Sharons only question in there was why I didn't align all of the 'R-Tech' logo's right side up.:doh:

Smart woman, she. I was gonna ask the same question. :D