Guess Who Showed Up Today

Paul Douglass

Jake, my friendly UPS man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to learn how to use Burt (my table saw) all over again. One new Incra Miter 1000 SE gauge and one 32" Incra Table Saw fence. I'm scared. I ordered them the same time I ordered my band saw and drill press. It took this long to get it. They said when I ordered they had about a 5 week backlog. Been many years since I bought some tool, feels real good, but this is it, nothing else I can think of that I need.:D:D:D:D

I do have one disappointment already. Nylon screws on tools. I hate them! They do not belong!

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Congrats! I love my incra miter gauge. Can't even think about using the original one that came with the saw.

You'll love it!

Well I am NOT a HAPPY CAMPER. This new fence system should make me happy, right?! Well no, it makes me want the router table/fence system soooooo bad,, that I am trying to talk my wife into buying a $900 attachment for her sewing machine so she couldn't possibly complain if I bought the router setup!!! But really I just don't have the room either... but I could store it in another room and wheel it back and forth when I need it...

Here is my table saw all suited up:

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 19
Ha! Sounds like you've got a bad case of Incra-itis. :D

You could always do what I did and build a router table extension for the left side of your saw. Then you can use the same Incra jig and rails for the router. I made myself a router table fence that attaches to the tablesaw fence. It has worked well for my needs.

i would like to have the golden trim on my saw as well paul,, you really shouldnt be sad but be really glad.and the router on the right would be nice but the left would work to wouldnt it?

Way to go Paul!!! I'm just catching up on some posts, sorry if I'm late with my congratulations - just know that you have them. It sure looks like Burt will treat you right for sure and with the Incra S/U you'll be in saw heaven for a long time. Enjoy to the max, you've earned it!

Oh great. Thanks Paul, now I want a coffee maker in my shop too :rofl:

The reason that is there, my wife hates coffee, doesn't even like the smell. She will not let me have a coffee maker in the kitchen! Works for me, except when we have company that likes coffee. Then I have to make it in the shop, and carry it up in a coffee warmer thing. Company likes my coffee, has a mild taste of sawdust!

Last edited:
The reason that is there, my wife hates coffee, doesn't even like the smell. She will not let me have a coffee maker in the kitchen! Works for me, except when we have company that likes coffee. Then I have to make it in the shop, and carry it up in a coffee warmer thing. Company likes my coffee, has a mild taste of sawdust!

When I was younger My Grandpa and Uncle would take me with them when we went to run the sawmill Grandpa always built a fire in an old oil drum to make the coffee. He would always put a little saw dust in the coffee called it his Saw Mill Coffee. Everyone drank it!! :D