found a deal,

larry merlau

well if i had been the early bird it would have been better, but i got 2-40" 2-24" bessys and the step blocks. two pony bench dogs from veritas, one starter kreg jig kit, a kreg clamp and two full bottles of trans tint, and new 3/16 radius cove bit from wood craft... all for a whopping $90.00 but i missed a porter cable dovetail jig with the all the templates available for it for 60.oo might be in line for it if the guy backs out on the deal.. dont need it but someone else might,, he had a 17" jet bqndsaw and a jet 6" jointer and a delta 6x48 belt with a 12" disc combo machine as well for sale.. if there is any interst in these i will go back tommrrow and see what his bottom dollar is..
'

well if i had been the early bird it would have been better, but i got 2-40" 2-24" bessys and the step blocks. two pony bench dogs from veritas, one starter kreg jig kit, a kreg clamp and two full bottles of trans tint, and new 3/16 radius cove bit from wood craft... all for a whopping $90.00 but i missed a porter cable dovetail jig with the all the templates available for it for 60.oo might be in line for it if the guy backs out on the deal.. dont need it but someone else might,, he had a 17" jet bqndsaw and a jet 6" jointer and a delta 6x48 belt with a 12" disc combo machine as well for sale.. if there is any interst in these i will go back tommrrow and see what his bottom dollar is..
'

I'd drive it! But can't get away just now.

Larry, we need to work on our timing. That would've been sweet a couple of weeks ago when I was right there, trailer and all. Looks like you did well though. :thumb:

when i looked at it ,he had 600.00 on it which i thought was to high but didnt ask for a lower price.. i let one get away from me last fall for much less:( whats it worth jim i doubt he sold it and its not far away..

when i looked at it ,he had 600.00 on it which i thought was to high but didnt ask for a lower price.. i let one get away from me last fall for much less:( whats it worth jim i doubt he sold it and its not far away..

A new Shop Fox is about $700. Jet asks $1119.95 for theirs. I don't think Delta even makes one anymore, but when they did it was over a thou. FWIW, nearly all the others are sorta clones of the Delta.

For a used Delta, I'd probably go $450.00, but not right now, because I already have another deal for something else in the works. More about that later (if it works out...).