What's it ???

Very nice Jay,:thumb: was it 'first to guess correctly wins it'??? :rofl:
Sorry Ken not this time.......:D

your doing right well in there with your new shop setup jay:) whats up with your bandsaw?

Larry I finely got around to pulling the table top off of it to see why I was having trouble when resawing figured I just wasn't getting it set up right and that's when I found out the bottom set of guides can not be set right due to ether them missing drilling the mounting holes or the casting itself was machined wrong. They don't know and they have discontinued the bandsaw and coming out with a new design. Even the new parts they send are wrong. I'm telling them they need to take the machine back and replace it. They just keep dragging there feet and not committing. They want me to take the saw to a machine shop and have someone redesign it for them for nothing they seem to think the 10hr est at $65 it to much to pay for someone to do THERE job of designing.

What it is doing is when the bottom guide is bolted down it deflects the blade inward just slightly and then when the inside bearing are adjusted to keep blade inline and from flexing it is almost 1/8" away form blade. Its a GREAT shingle cutting saw tho.

Sure hate to read this about Steel City. When they first started it was a great company. I think I read somewhere that the original starter uppers, sold to someone else. Seems like this always happens.