and...it's Friday! 6/14 pre-BW edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I have some tools to pack up and ship off to our BW host this weekend for a stained glass demo next weekend. Have a few door and drawer fronts to get their final coats. Probably will put in some pool time if it's not raining.

What's everyone else got going?

This is where I'll be tonight...

Dragonhorn%2014%20June%202012%20Flyer.jpg

Other than that, no firm plans. :D

Man I would love to attend both of those:( but this weekend being Father's Day weekend, shop tomorrow morning and a bond fire at my son and daughter inlaws house:D and my dad and kids and grand kids here on Sunday for a cook out:thumb:

Don't worry about it Brent, all will go smoothly:) and I bet after all is said and done you would do it again in a heartbeat:thumb:

Absolutely.

I'm far less worried about the cooking and the socializing. Just have a bunch of in process projects around the house that need to get done first. Most of them not related to wood working unfortunately.

On the bright side, I just finished putting some custom made cherry molding in the entertainment center. Had just enough molding to do the job. No screwups allowed.

Got it done. I'm not 100% happy with the 3 way miter joints I did, but I think they are as good as I could ever do them. So that was good.

Packing for BW '13...I'll be at work Friday so everything has to go in the truck prior to leaving Fresno...I know I'm gonna forget something!!

No work this weekend :D
Working on the flag case for my father-in -laws burial flag. I'm out of that good old Michigan chocolate so I had to buy a board locally :(
Saturday afternoon we will go to the cemetery and plant the cross I made for my grandsons grave. Glad to get that over with.
Rest of the weekend will be relaxing and a cookout on Sunday for Fathers day. I'm not sure haw many kids and grandkids will be around but I'm sure things will be a bit hectic as usual.

Saturday: The only shop time I'm planning is working on my rescue box - the one I had to build for LOML since I had to ship off my swap box! I need to dye the legs and handle, glue them to the box and shoot all of it with some sealer.

Sunday: The cycle: brunch - race - dinner. Mainly just chill out all day!!!

Headed home from convention later today - 400 miles. :thud: Sermonating for tomorrow. After the service tomorrow, THEN getting ready for BW! :woot: