Happy Birthday Glenn Bradley!

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Glenn! Hope you had a great weekend in the shop, because today is Monday!

Hope you have a great day! :b-day_cake:

Happy Birthday, Glenn. :thumb:

Ya know, cakes that say "Glenn" on them are a dime a dozen, so we figured for your cake we'd make the delivery special instead of the message itself.

Divine_birthday_cake.jpg

Thanks everyone. Had a good morning in the shop, broke for lunch and went back at it. I am in one of those phases where a lot of work takes place but, in short spurts with delays in between. That's fine by me because there is always another item waiting for some attention in my shop. Small bummer with the new Supermax 19-38 sander I got myself for my birthday present. I started hearing a small ticking noise that grew more and more obvious. Sent a sound file to tech support and they don't like it. They're swapping the small drive motor transmission assembly. You can't fault their CS. I must have exchanged 6 emails even though the diagnosis and return was squared away on the first reply. The rest were just follow-ups. I guess anybody can have a slip in the QA department even if they make them in Minnesota :D. Better now than later; I can see how this thing can become very quickly integrated into how one does things.

Last edited: