New Saw ...New Forum

...Well it does have some nice features and unlike a euro slider ...it fits in my shop:D
After I got one of those big blue euro combos with the 8.5 foot slider in my garage, beside the car, I started offering my shoe horn services to fit them into "any" shop. When you are ready to upgrade, I'd be glad to help. ;)

Say it ain't so

Charlie

Thanks so much for that wonderful information! Bummer, oh well, more time to save up for the saw

Jay

Au contraire

Tod

Yeah, I wish! Pas de combo! The contractor saw will be enough to squeeze into the shop, er garage that doesn't get used for a garage unless we aren't here.

France will be a definite again next year. SWMBO is also the chief financial officer here. Last year she compared our expenses for the same weeks in 2005 when we were in France with the weeks in 2004 when we stayed home. It was cheaper to be in France! She said, of course, you weren't running out to Home Depot/Lowes buying things, I said, yeah, but the honeydo list wasn't going down either!

Sure would like to see that SS Contractor saw, the price/value sounds good, especially if the quality differential between it and other contractor saws is similar to the SS cabinet saw.

Jay

Congrats on the saw Mark, it looks good! I for one am glad to see that they are making a go of it. When this thing first came out, I wrote the inventor a very strongly worded letter telling him how much I disagreed with his attempt to get the government to legislate saw manufacturers to use his invention. I went on to say that if it had merit, he could build it himself and people would buy it. I am sure it was not just me, but I am very glad to see him pursuing this course, and I hope it does well for him.

Have fun with your new saw - and don't cut anything off you don't want to cut off!

Bill