Heading outf to take a look at this

My dad had this same one in his shop when he had a construction company...hope the seller didn't forget a 0 in that price. That's what they go for around here anyway...Good luck!

Oh My Gosh. I haven't seen one of those for something like 50 years. They were a great radial arm saw. The price is fantastic---the heck with the table; you can make a better one inexpensively.

I really remember the first time I used one. I put the board on the table, lined it up, turned on the machine, pulled it towards me, AND IT ATTACKED ME!
That thing accelerated 0 to 100 in a nanosecond heading right for me all on its own.

Once you know it wants to do that it is fine. However, with no one warning me, it was a major startlement.

Enjoy it,
JimB

Oh My Gosh. I haven't seen one of those for something like 50 years. They were a great radial arm saw. The price is fantastic---the heck with the table; you can make a better one inexpensively.

I really remember the first time I used one. I put the board on the table, lined it up, turned on the machine, pulled it towards me, AND IT ATTACKED ME!
That thing accelerated 0 to 100 in a nanosecond heading right for me all on its own.

Once you know it wants to do that it is fine. However, with no one warning me, it was a major startlement.

Enjoy it,
JimB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmv6VqllsKI