proud or mortified?

Frank Fusco

:eek: I know I have often posted about my kids and have restrained myself recently.
But, this event is just too unreal to not talk about.
I don't know if what my daughter, Danielle, did is an achievement or insanity. :huh:
BTW, she just was featured in a magazine article as being the Travelers biggest fan. I guess this incident proves it.
http://www.rockcitytimes.com/local-...kansas-travelers-wins-31-hour-97-inning-game/

NOW......I am mortified.:eek:
There are several non-conventional or 'alternative' newspapers in Little Rock. I do not keep up with them.
The Rock City Times is not a newspaper at all, it is pure humor. Nothing in it is true.
This whole story was a spoof. Dear daughter just notified us.
Actually, I like the story better than the truth in this case. Oh, well.
She still got some notarity out of it. :rolleyes:

I vote proud. She's obviously got some good friends at that 'publication' :thumb:

Actually, she comes close to reality in that story. She is at every game at that park and frequently travels to see the Travelers play in other locations. Last week she was featured in a legitimate newspaper for being the teams biggest fan. And, Daddy has to add, she doesn't date the players, she goes for the baseball. I'll post a neat pic later.

OK, here is the picture of her that was used as the cover shot recently for a legitimate publication. It is a magazine insert for our statewide daily newspaper. The guy with her is her 'boyfriend'. :rolleyes:
Danielle at ball park.jpg

OK, here is the picture of her that was used as the cover shot recently for a legitimate publication. It is a magazine insert for our statewide daily newspaper. The guy with her is her 'boyfriend'. :rolleyes:
View attachment 77145

That is a seriously in-depth and lengthy profile. I hope she's got an unlisted number! :eek:

ps: I vote proud. even if the first was a spoof they still thought to include her, so go with proud.