Hi all

steven rose

Hi all the existing members of this community, I have joined this forum to engage in wood working discussion. I have lots of question regarding this. I hope good response from all members.

Gold Coast Printers

Last edited:
Howdy Steven!

Ask away. We've got some pretty good woodworkers here that are more than willing to help out!

Hello Steve and Welcome. We've got a pretty good bunch here (as long as you like mixed nuts). Ask away. We love talking about this stuff.

Hi Steven welcome to the family. Ask away you will find the guys more than willing to answer your questions. Hope you enjoy your stay and post a few shots of your own shop and projects.

Welcome aboard Steven,

This is a fantastic place for questions and a great place to explain how you do something---like a tutorial.

I asked Charles Hans a question (via Private Messaging) fairly late last night. I had a great answer when I logged on this morning. Now that is service!

I'm not sure about Glenn and the "mixed nuts." Nuts, yes. Mixed, I'm not sure. Oh, I guess he meant like cabinet making nuts, pen making nuts, bowl making nuts, guitar making nuts, old iron nuts, etc.

If you are still with us after this crazy post, you will probably be a lifetime member.

Enjoy,
JimB