My 1300th Post

Dan Mooney

I'm normally such a subdued and somber kind of guy, I thought for my 1300th post I'd try a little humor...:rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess I mis-counted it's 1303
-----------------------------------------------

A Rabbi, an East-Indian Mystic, and a Lawyer are traveling together by car. Its late and they want to get some rest for the night, but they are way out in the boonies with nothing around.

They come across a farm house and figure what the heck. They pull in, knock on the door and explain the situation to the farmer.

The farmer says no problem you can spend the night, but I have a very small house. One of you will have to sleep in the barn.

The Rabbi says I'll stay in the barn, so the Rabbi heads off to the barn. A few minutes later there's a knock on the door, the Rabbi is standing there, he says guys there is a pig in the barn, I can't stay there with a swine.

The East-Indian Mystic says I'll stay in the barn, and he heads off, A few minutes later there's a knock on the door, the Mystic is there, he says there is a cow in the barn, cows are sacred in my country, I can't stay in there with a cow.

The Lawyer says I'll go out and stay in the barn, A few minutes later there's a knock on the door.

They open the door and there stands the Pig and the Cow....

Last edited: