Couple more before I head out

Jim Burr

Another buckeye burl with turquoise inlay and a blue/silver PR casting poured last year...just saw it this morning and said "Hmmmmm". Gunmetal chrome and satin chrome respectively. Thanks for looking...C&C always used on the next one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375116287977.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375116287977.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
One nice thing about pen turning is that a person can go from "Hmm, maybe I'll turn this" to a finished product is a relatively short length of time. :thumb: Both pens look great, bud. :clap:

One nice thing about pen turning is that a person can go from "Hmm, maybe I'll turn this" to a finished product is a relatively short length of time. :thumb: Both pens look great, bud. :clap:

Thanks! Not always though! Some of the "fun" crap I'm doing lately takes a friggen week to put together!! Then there is the casting!!! I have some plain 'ol wood I'm going to work with for a bit.

I've got such a mish mash of kits and blanks, it's going to take me longer to figure out what to do than to do it! LOL

I've got 100's of blanks and just a few kits left. Need to save up and order more.

Anyone have any interest in another blank swap ????
I probably should of started this in a new post.

Jim sharp looking pens.:thumb::thumb: Didn't know that you could have so long in a pen. :eek:

Yessir!! If I do the segmented with blah blah blah, it takes a while to cut glue and configure, resaw...cut re-glue, drill and so on. On a rare occasion, I get to turn one! On a really rare occasion, one makes it out!