Very sad day for me.

I'll just echo the others, Rob. Sounds like the world lost a special man, but it was on his terms. He obviously left a legacy that has already been passed to two generations, with surely more to come. Sending hugs from here.

Sad news, Rob. With the exception of about a year, I've lived far from my folks since I left for college in 1980. My 74-year-old mother passed last year, so I have some inkling of your loss.

With all due respect, but also with a twinkle in my eye, I plan to sink one of the candle-powered "putt-putt" boats you sent me ... in memory of you, the Bismarck, and your Dad. I hope he would approve.

Rob and Mrs. Rob, from Lou Ann and myself, we are so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. You know what you are doing is best for your family like what he did was best for his. I am watching my parents get older and it is hard sometimes. Trust in the Lord and know he is in a far better place and out of pain. Our prayers are for you and yours to find peace and remember like Larry said, the good times.

Rob, I am so sorry to hear of your and your family's loss and will pray that you have the strength to get through the grieving process. Like so many others have said remember the good times that you shared.

Condolences Rob! I know he meant a lot to you. He will live on in the memory of you and yours and in all who have or will hear his stories and remember. Stay well.

Hi Rob & Linda; Luce and I are very sorry for your loss. Not being praying people we are unable to help you in your time of sorrow, as so many here can.

You have many happy memories of your Dad. Keep them close to your heart as I expect you will. All the best, my friend. If you looking for some place to drive some day, you know where I'm at and what I'll be doing. I'd love to have you join me in turning a pen!

My heartfelt thanks to all of your in our Woodworking Family. My appreciation for your words of condolences and your kindness has truly helped myself and Linda get through a difficult day.

I have heard from people all over the world and its touching to know how far my Dad had reached.

If ever there is a testament to the quality of the people that participate on our forum its at times like this. To have your support and kindness at a time of loss and feeling of emptiness is beyond describing and all I can say is a big Thank YOU to each and everyone of you both myself and Linda appreciate every word.

Life has to go forward for the living so we move on that is how my Dad would have wanted it.