New Mexico Woodworkers meet?

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Hey all,

I am headed back to Arizona from Iowa around the middle of May. How about meeting for some quality face-to-face time? Local restaurant or better, someone's shop? Little Pot-luck food? I usually pause in NW on my way home. What a treat it would be to party a little. My route takes me down I25 to I40.

Any interest?

Carol, 40 days from her own shop again!

Carol, Great idea. I'll offer our house for a pot-luck picnic - we'll provide the grill and soft drinks, plates, etc., if others will do the rest. BUT, it will have to be on a Saturday or Sunday as both LOML and I have day jobs (ugh). Let me know the date and we'll plan on a party!!

I'm going to post this on a couple of other forums too, so we'll have an Albuquerque party!!

Yea!!!!

Nancy

Timing is everything

Grandchild #5 is due on the 21st and I’m heading back up to Alaska on the 23rd for the third time this year (double ugh).

If we can do it on the 13th/14th , we’ll be there!

I will plan to be there the weekend of the 12-13th of May.

Anybody got a place I can toss my blanket and pillow for the night or two? :)

Carol, consider yourself invited, we have a spare bedroom that's just perfect for you. We might even let you play in the shop a little, if you promise to make some sawdust!!! I'm sending you a PM.

Nancy

Might? Might? Oh, please??? I need a sawdust fix in the worst way! I replied to your PM. Thanks for the bed, as well. I am looking forward to meeting face-to-face. Your internet persona is wonderful. I expect the real person is as well.

So Monday morning I can follow your hubby to work to drool a little before I drive the homestretch to Strawberry?

OK, since you asked so nicely, we'll let you into the shop. But we issue drool towels before we let new people in the door!:p :D And David will be glad to give you the "tour" at the store on Monday and let you drool a little there too. It's gonna be nice to meet another Family member.

Fair warning, we have two cats. Hope you aren't allergic! :eek:

Nancy

No problem with cats.

I have one.

In fact, he will be with me. Hopefully he can stay in the car. Once he is in there for a day or two, he settles down. Happens when we travel across country. I just run the air conditioner as needed. :) :cool:

And, you will be happy to know, I travel with a drool bib! :p