A visit to Casa Loma

Always look forward to seeing your smiling face Mohammad. ;) Looks like quite a place, haven't been there myself, but my parents were there recently and got some good pics of it too.

Looks like a cool place to tour. :thumb: Lots of amazing woodwork. I like the shower, too. Looks like it has more than the typical two valves. Any idea what's up with that?

You and Miriam are both looking good, too. Tell her I said hello. :wave:

and he had to be close to me if he drove but he probally flew,, that last picture sure looked nice didnt know they still had princesses running threw the halls ,, stunning wood work as well mohamadd

Hey, Mohammad IS smiling, just hard to see with us mustached fellas:) that looks like a great place to visit, sure has some awesome woodwork:thumb:

Ed, the duration of my stay in Toronto was rather short. I am sure there will be other trips in the future as my inlaws live there. I am putting visiting your shop on my things to do while in Toronto list.

Your pictures bring back memories for me. I last visited Casa Loma as part of a Grade 8 class trip. That was the year the Mustang and the Amphi-Car were introduced, and there was a display of new car models in the ballroom. Since then I've driven by it hundreds of times. You were about 100km. from my driveway/workshop, though.

I remember that shower, and the wine racks that Sir Henry used to store Canada Dry (he was a teetotaller.)

Glad you enjoyed your trip! Thanks for sharing.