Had a visit from a Family Member today

Well I made out like a bandit Ted Calver and his wife stop by on there way home. What a great couple to visit with I wish they would have had time to stay longer. Anyway I forgot to get a picture and never even though of it until after they left so the only proof I have it what Ted left here for me.

100_1981.jpg

These are some great Boxes cant wait to turn them into CBG's

Oh and Ted you guys got out of here with out me telling you Thank you for the boxes they are some NICE ones and I have really been wanting a PUNCH box.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hey...if those boxes still have anything in them...uhhh...maybe we could talk!!
Lot's of visits in the last few weeks...cool!!

Jay,
We had a great visit! Thanks for being a gracious host and inviting us to share your hospitality. Your shop is awesome and with all those acres....not a nosy neighbor in sight! Wish we had the time for a longer stay. Margie got this photo of me trying to stuff a CBG under my shirt while you were distracted demonstrating the latest organ build. Great sound!

TRIP-BRANSON 317 (Small).JPG

Among others these are the things for what it is great to belong to this family!
Hey Ted, did you smoke the contents of all those boxes or just collected them?

Jay,
We had a great visit! Thanks for being a gracious host and inviting us to share your hospitality. Your shop is awesome and with all those acres....not a nosy neighbor in sight! Wish we had the time for a longer stay. Margie got this photo of me trying to stuff a CBG under my shirt while you were distracted demonstrating the latest organ build. Great sound!

View attachment 78265

That girl was sneaky I didn't realize she took that. Good for her I guess she remembered we needed proof ;)

Among others these are the things for what it is great to belong to this family!
Hey Ted, did you smoke the contents of all those boxes or just collected them?

Toni,
My last cigar was New Years eve 1971....a Dutch Master panatella IIRC. When Jay invited us to stop by I raided two tobacco stores in Oklahoma City for these boxes and then had to share them with my daughter who wants to make a lamp out of a stack of them. Actually, it will look pretty cool. Something like this, only with nicer, more colorful boxes.

LampOnTable.jpg