Multi-Angle Mirror Block for a Hands Free View

glenn bradley

I have shown this in different threads but, thought I'd drop it in a thread of its own in case it can help someone out. I cut four different angles on the 'sides' of a block of 4x4. I then glued a mirror to the 'face'. This give me a hands free reflected view for machine setups, checking inside of assemblies or under tools/cabinets. Here I use it to see an otherwise hidden witness mark (exaggerated here for clarity) while making a bit of trim for a tool stand. The metal roller doo-jobber screwed to the back is for ballast as I found it a bit tippy when in use on unstable surfaces. I suppose magnets might be a nice feature to add-on.

Multi-angle Mirror (1).jpg . Multi-angle Mirror (2).jpg . Multi-angle Mirror (3).jpg . Multi-angle Mirror (4).jpg . Multi-angle Mirror (5).jpg . Multi-angle Mirror (6).jpg

Last edited:
:doh::doh::doh:and here I've been contorting myself climbing over the top om my TS to line up a blind cut.

In the morning my wife will be looking for that little mirror she keeps in her purse...."Sorry dear I have no idea where it is. Why would I want something like that??" :D