New Invention

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Now, I don't want to brag, but I just came up with about the handiest, dandiest invention.

I could probably make a bajillion dollars on this, but I thought I would share it with you fellers.

If you are a member of FWW, I'll let you copy the design for free, but you have to promise not to share it too wide before I get a patent on it.

I like to use notecards to take notes on, well, because they are named, 'note cards'. But when I have a stack of them all stacked up, they tend to go all over.

So I came up with this idea. It's a binder clip, and I used a screw to attach it to a little board.

I'm going to call it a 'clip board'. And I made it just the right size to hold my 'note cards'.

Hopefully it's heavy enough so that the wind won't blow the whole darn thing away.

Now promise you won't let this secret out. I've got to go call a lawyer and start through the process to get this patented!

FWW-0069.jpg

Last edited:
One drawback......can only be used by right handed people. Speaking from experience...............I would have to hold it upside down to use it with my left handedness. Keep in mind that everyone is born right handed...........however...........the superior ones overcome the handicap. :wave: :rofl:

Now that is creative imagination at work. I simply cannot comprehend how you could could conceive of anything so useful. How long did this take you to develop this device?

One drawback......can only be used by right handed people. Speaking from experience...............I would have to hold it upside down to use it with my left handedness. Keep in mind that everyone is born right handed...........however...........the superior ones overcome the handicap. :wave: :rofl:

Fear not, my incorrectly-oriented friend! The left-handed version is currently in development. I managed to get my hands on a picture of the prototype:

Brent's%20Clipboard%20Lefty%20Version.jpg

I'm gonna give you another idea for it. Glue a magnet to the back and you could attach it to your frig to make grocery lists!! I can really see this invention snowball into lots of uses! Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

lol.java
1 class ofitsown {
2 public static void main(String[] args) {
3 System.out.println("Brilliant"); // Display the string.
4 }
5 } :) :) :)

Very nicely done Ken!

I'm gonna give you another idea for it. Glue a magnet to the back and you could attach it to your frig to make grocery lists!! I can really see this invention snowball into lots of uses! Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

You know, I've got a bunch of RE magnets. That is going to happen!