Happy birthday Jonathan Shively!!!

happy birthday jon, hope the kids do well today and dont give you any grief.. and i also think those ponys need to get some harness time:) need to get down there to see them work.

Hope it's a great one:wave:

Everyday above ground is a great one! Thanks Tom. Say hello to Joy, the son and daughter in law for me.

hope ya have a great day, and get them pony's some work.:)

Thank you Stephen, everyone coming for supper tonight, if it isn't raining I have a wheel off of the stock trailer and need to get the bearings repacked and the wheel back on, have 4 cows to haul tomorrow if all works out.

Well Jonathan it's your Day ! Happy Birthday to you !

Thank you my friend, sentiments greatly appreciated.

happy birthday jon, hope the kids do well today and dont give you any grief.. and i also think those ponys need to get some harness time:) need to get down there to see them work.

Great group of students again this year. We are getting some pretty fierce storms the past two days that have broken our dry spell. I think CJ's pony will get some driving time this weekend while he is here. Will try to get photos of that. Next Saturday is a wild game dinner if you and Randi are interested. And thanks for the well wishes.

Man, I've really got to find a better bakery. Those idiots messed up the order again! First, I said I wanted something that reminded you of your draft horses, so this is what they made for me...

7.jpg

So I scrapped that idea (the cake was delicious, by the way), and requested something simpler that I figured they wouldn't mess up. They got the "Jon" part and the "horse" part right, but they messed up the age. :doh:

jon__s_18th_birthday_cake_by_aechmanx-d5a3z7o.jpg

Oh well, I hope you have a great birthday, Jon!

Happy Birthday Jonathan hope you have a great day and enjoy a little time for yourself. :b-day_cake::b-day::congrats:

Time with family tonight. It has been a good one so far! Thanks for the well wishes Rob.

Made it another one, congrats!

Seriously, last year at this time I wouldn't have bet on it. My thanks to my heart doctor for getting me here! Thanks Glenn.

Happy Birthday Jon!
:b-day_cake::b-day:

Thanks Darren.

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Thanks Jim.

Sounds like you've got a pretty good day planned! Enjoy Jonathan!

Everyday with family is a great one. We tend to laugh a lot! Ask Larry, he's been around a few of the shindings! (Hey Larry, CJ is staying over tonight, he has a new flashlight!!!!). Thanks Brent for the well wishes.

Have a great Birthday Jonathan

Working on just that thing Ted! Thanks.

Jonathan, I hope you really have a great Birthday!

Paul, I am trying like - - - -, well, trying to (don't need to make work for the moderators!!!). Everyone is a great one and thanks Paul.

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bob.

Happy B-Day Jonathan :beer:

If I still drank, would take you up on that beer Ken, thanks.

Man you have to get someone to design a smiley cranking an organ!!!! Thanks for the wishes Jay.

Man, I've really got to find a better bakery. Those idiots messed up the order again! First, I said I wanted something that reminded you of your draft horses, so this is what they made for me...

7.jpg

So I scrapped that idea (the cake was delicious, by the way), and requested something simpler that I figured they wouldn't mess up. They got the "Jon" part and the "horse" part right, but they messed up the age. :doh:
jon__s_18th_birthday_cake_by_aechmanx-d5a3z7o.jpg
Oh well, I hope you have a great birthday, Jon!

Man, make me laugh out loud!!!! 18th, that's been a few decades ago! That looks like the little ponies my girls used to play with! Thanks for the cake Vaughn, cut a piece for everyone please!!
Might take my oldest daughter for a walk around the farm this afternoon, she is due any minute now, figure a good long walk, put her in labor and then I'll have a sidekick to share my birthday with!