Happy Birthday Larry

yup, its starting to shape up into a real good time ,, got good friends here at home to help celebrate and many on here that are with me in spirit.. and bill, i agree that the surprise you gave me was worth every bit of the shock and awe you handed me:) ken, i wish you could drop over and play for us tonight:)

Happy Birthday, Larry. I'll raise one for you later today. Wish I could be there for the vittles and whistle wetting. You have a blessed birthday. A man with your generous heart deserves all the blessings there are to shower around him. May your future hold the happiness you deserve. May your wallet hold enough so worries are not yours. May your family always know what a special guy you are. May you always share the friendship being the ambassador brings out in you. Blessings, my friend, always.
and may you reach heavens gate an hour before the Devils know you gone.
Have one on me Larry.

Don't worry, I was about to go through the archives to find out when it was last year when it wasn't a secret either :rofl:

Happy Birthday, my friend. See, I told you I was older :D

I hope you have an extra special day on what is a very important year in the course of your life.

Eat, Drink and be Merry and enjoy the family and friends who get to share it with you.

:b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day_cake::b-day_cake::b-day_cake::b-day_cake::b-day_cake::b-day::b-day::b-day:

Happy Birthday, Larry! Sounds like you've got a good weekend lined up.

We give out a lot of birthday cakes around here, but I figured for you this was a bit more appropriate. Sorry for the bad penmanship...it's the thought that counts, and I know I speak for all of us when I say Thank You for all you've done here.

Ambassador%20Cake%20900.jpg

well its drawing to a close but it was one of the better ones for sure we all had alot of good food and laughes:) and rob the beverages hadnt started at the photo shoot its just thse sneaky canucks that are very tricky and you dont dare turn your back on them:)