Keep Carol in your thoughts.

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
She's had a big day today, Some big days over the last few weeks, and some big days coming up with a lot of driving and a lot of hauling stuff.

She's been working hard, and could use some rest, but it's going to be a little while before she gets it.

My thoughts go out to you Carol.

May your travels go smoothly, may you get done what needs to be done, and may you get the rest you need later in the week.

Via con Dios, My friend.

Great words, Brent. I haven't had the good fortune to meet Carol like many of you have, but I feel I know her because of our Family here. No doubt she has the strength to get through the things she's dealing with but we, as her extended family, need to lift her up in whatever way we can.

We're here for you, Carol!

Bill,

Carol keeps me in awe. She is a real "Do-er." She goes after things like a trained guard dog. She grabs on and does not let go until it is done.

Carol, take it as easy as you can; you really don't need a heart attack or anything else bad. May all of your tasks flow as smoothly as a wax-papered playground slide.

Enjoy,
JimB

Thanks, guys.

The plan is to head out this morning and return to Arizona. Going to Cottonwood. Beautiful spot. Had a few bumps yesterday afternoon trying to get everything hooked up. Nothing that wasn't caused by sheer exhaustion and a dead brain. Today is a new day. I am officially unemployed for 2-3 months. And I plan to enjoy it. Going to get into the Putter Palace and finish the layout for starters. Today, I'll be singing "One the Road Again." Hopefully a long but totally uneventful trip is expected. This week will be taken up with celebrating Mom's life and putting up with my siblings for a few days. Then I'll REALLY need some rest! :rolleyes:

Great post Brent, well done on your part. We get so busy we forget to show we care at times. Glad you had us pause.

Carol if there is anyone that can manage this its you. Take care we want you around for some time yet. ;)Don't need more statistics on the road.

Have a safe and happy journey. Man above is looking out for you.:)