Welcome to the New Mods!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
The polls are closed and the are tallied...please help me in welcoming our new (or returning) Moderators:

Jim Delaney

Rob Keeble

Ted Calver

Bill Arnold

Dan Noren

Jim, Rob, Bill, and Dan are former Mods, so they already know the ropes behind the scenes. And we promise to go easy on Ted for at least a couple of days.

Thanks to all the members who voted in the election, and thanks to all of you who volunteered to run in the election. And as always, thanks to the outgoing Mods, who have played a big part in keeping the forum running smoothly for the past year or more. How about a nice round of applause for these fine folks:

Allen Levine

Ned Bulken

Bob Gibson

Rich Soby

Carol Reed

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dang! I never saw that in the mod garage! Might have tried to re-up if I had seen this. Only too happy to give up the MexiBug with all its electrical problems. Watch out for that one, guys!

Congrats everyone, and thanks to all that voted and who ran, I think we might just be unique in electing our mods, and I think it is a good thing.

Cheers!

Welcome to the new Mod's enjoy the brand new Benz in the club house garage but be sure to put diesel in it instead of gas. It's a brand new S series.

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/model/class-S/model-S350BTC4

The Mods have their Mercedes, but the Admins decided to go with Fords this year. F-650 six-doors, to be specific. And they come with a year's supply of beef jerky. :D

Big%20Truck%20800.jpg

Its a humbling experience to participate in elections here. Thought you guys might have had enough of me when i threw my hat in the ring, hope i turn out worthy of your trust.

And let's not forget Bart and Rich, who volunteered and didn't quite get elected. I'm hoping they'll both toss their hats back into the ring in a future election. Any one of the people who volunteered would have been welcome additions to the Mod team. :thumb:

Big props to everyone who stepped up to the plate for this election and many thanks to the outgoing mods for a stellar effort in keeping the place civil and friendly.