Anyone Tried This Product Yet?

I've used CA glue on wood projects for years, as I'm sure others have done. The biggest drawback to this "new" product is the cost! I'll stay with my yellow glue and be patient.

I too have used various CA glues and they are great. Generally I use them for repairs if I snag or tearout an edge, need to replace a chip that I didn't want to be a chip, etc. For things like appliques I use epoxy if they are stress points and PVA if not. For primary joinery, repairs and so forth I use some version of PVA.

I saw an ad for it, and went running away! It is a CA glue where they have focused on the open time, not changing the character of the glue.

CA glue has virtually no impact strength. If you are filling a crack, you don't need impact strength, but in a joint you do. I know an extraordinary woodworker who routinely glues guides, templates, and compass points to the surface of his fine furniture. When done, a light tap with a hammer jars the jig enough to break the joint, the jig or whatever comes off undamaged, and any remaining dry CA easily sands off the workpiece.

I saw an ad for it, and went running away! It is a CA glue where they have focused on the open time, not changing the character of the glue.

CA glue has virtually no impact strength. If you are filling a crack, you don't need impact strength, but in a joint you do. I know an extraordinary woodworker who routinely glues guides, templates, and compass points to the surface of his fine furniture. When done, a light tap with a hammer jars the jig enough to break the joint, the jig or whatever comes off undamaged, and any remaining dry CA easily sands off the workpiece.

Withholding judgement in this case in that regard; the comments on the FWW article by the bioblahblah people claimed that they had added something(s) so it "has formulated flex within the adhesive matrix" so reportedly they've added some elements to make it less brittle. How much they've solved that problem I have no idea. It does seem rather pricy but you do use less and I haven't done the usage math because I haven't used it.. so..