Candle Box

Very cool, Jim. :clap: When used as a candle box, was the smaller compartment traditionally used for something specific? (

You took me all the way back to school with this one Jim. Used to have one just like it in elementary school. was real useful for keeping sharpener shavings in when having to sharpen a crayon or pencil at ones desk.

Fun to do this kind of project are u keeping it or gifting it out. Not sure kids today would know what to do with it. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

You took me all the way back to school with this one Jim. Used to have one just like it in elementary school. was real useful for keeping sharpener shavings in when having to sharpen a crayon or pencil at ones desk.

Interesting. Actually, at 4" X 4" X 13½", I thought it a bit big for a pencil box. Guess it could be made shallower and narrower, though...

Fun to do this kind of project are u keeping it or gifting it out. Not sure kids today would know what to do with it. :)...

It'll be gifted out, I guess. Not sure to whom, yet. And you're right about today's kids not knowing what to do with it. There's no place for a USB port on it! :rofl: