Tomorrow this time, surgery

I'm with Allen. The problem is that Jon does not speak the real English language. However, I am hoping that will be corrected when the docs fix his internal plumbing.

Now that I am through tossing the bull over the fence I will get serious. Nah! I can't do that. I think too much of you Jon; I would probably get all sloppy. You definitely have my prayers and you know about me and prayers.

GET WELL AND BEHAVE!

Enjoy,
JimB

The good news is they CAN do repairs like this.
As a history buff, stories like this always remind me of why our ancestors did not live very long lives. Injuries often could not be repaired. What we accept as routine today killed people back then.
God bless, we will be thinking of you and sending prayers for your speedy recovery.

The good news is they CAN do repairs like this.
As a history buff, stories like this always remind me of why our ancestors did not live very long lives. Injuries often could not be repaired. What we accept as routine today killed people back then.
God bless, we will be thinking of you and sending prayers for your speedy recovery.

You can say that again! If I had lived in the previous century, I'd have been dead at 20. Instead, I'm still here at 64 with all my faults. This really ticks off my wife, who figured when she married me that I'd only be around for 15 years or so. I sure showed her! :D