A possible new job

Bart Leetch

I have the good fortune to have be friends with a gentleman for over 30 years that has a car restoration business & he found out that I have a commercial sewing machine & did re-upholster one of my own cars years ago & he is willing to teach me more of what I'll need to know to be able to go to work for him in the spring.

So here is what is setting in the living room at the back end of my 36' 5th wheel.

Between the lamp & the windows I should have good enough light to practice the different things I'll need to know to go to work.

We had to do some real digging to get this out of storage & into the 5th wheel. Now to oil her all up & get to work.

Attachments

• consew.jpg
    consew.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
This job sounds sew right for you, Bart. :) Best of success to you. :thumb:

Stop you'll have us in stitches.

Enough hemming and hawing though; it does sound like it could be a good gig and imho specialty skills like this have a reasonably good lifespan if you can figure out the right places to sell them. Looks like you have a good in on that so here's wishing it all the best!

An interesting new beginning and a chance to work from home that doesn't involve a telephone or computer Pretty cool. Hope it works out well for you Bart.