Going over the top

I got to thinking about this job I'm doing right now. It's a very large coffee table for a high end customer. I got to thinking that a guitar type finish on it would bring me some good work. I'll post some picks when it done.

Point of order! If it's sparkly black, it's gotta have two wheels and a Harley badge....maybe a cup holder though.

I suspect Dave was using my guitar for practice before he starts taking on motorcycle paint jobs. ;) Based on the evidence I've seen, he should have no trouble selling them. :yes:

I suspect Dave was using my guitar for practice before he starts taking on motorcycle paint jobs. ;) Based on the evidence I've seen, he should have no trouble selling them. :yes:
Youi got that right Vaughn. I have a bike to do now. Just waiting for all the parts to be dropped off.

The coffee table is Cherry with a polished finished . Sanded down to 2000 gt. Tomorrow will buff out. Clients friend will sit around the table and admire the finish and more work will be coming my way. I Hope. LOL I kind of went over the top with this and a few extra hrs not in the estimate.