Remembering Sid

Paul Douglass

Seems to be a bad year for pets, with all the people on here that have lost their pet friends. Today was our turn. We had to have Sid put to sleep this morning and now he rests in our pet cemetery with our past bests friends. We adopted him when he was around 1 year old. I have never been a poodle fan and my wife had to talk me into us keeping him. Some how he got a hold on my heart, and was a great little guy. Most poodles I have been around were yippers and I don't care for that, but Sid never was. Just a very friendly quiet little guy. He will be very sadly missed. I must admit I am very sad about losing him, but it is part of life and and we move on with fond memories. Rest in piece, Lil' Sid.

Sid at Beach.jpg

Very sorry for your loss Paul. These furry critters play a big part in our lives and leave a big hole in our hearts when they pass on.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear.

This morning on TV there was a story about the smartest dogs. The two smartest breeds are poodles and border collies. No wonder Sid was such a great guy.

My brother had a standard poodle that was as protective of his family as my shepherd is. They are great dogs, even if they look goofy. :D Very sorry to hear about you losing your friend. You may see him in Heaven. Some theologians believe it is possible.