Bench shots/ weekend doins'

Don, that sweet machine deserves a new-gloat post! I like what they did with the power switch.

Hi Bruce,
When I get it all together, I'll post the pictures. This past week has been very full of surprises. I can't wait to run a board through it.
That cradle of yours is the nicest I have ever seen. I would be happy to do half as good!!!
DT

Last edited:
Things are starting to heat up around here!

Well, it seems the weather is starting to change and spring must be here as I can sense a change in the atmosphere and things have started to heat up around here...:thumb:

I'm still working on the plumbing aspect, and need to figure out how to mount it on a plate that will attach to the forge.

I did forge some nails, which you can see in this thread, but I did those in a coal forge on Friday.:p

Last edited:
Well, it seems the weather is starting to change and spring must be here as I can sense a change in the atmosphere and things have started to heat up around here...:thumb:

I'm still working on the plumbing aspect, and need to figure out how to mount it on a plate that will attach to the forge.

I did forge some nails, which you can see in this thread, but I did those in a coal forge on Friday.:p
Mmmm...marshmallows. :D

Mmmm...marshmallows. :D
Vaughn,

Frank suggested it looked like an insulated dog house, maybe it's time for HOT DOGS?

I don't have any pets, anyone have an extra dog I can try this out on?

Little dogs are one of my peeves, and those are the ones that should fit inside!:eek:

Oh no, not GreanPeace...I swear I didn't put that whale in my forge, I just want to make some woodworking tools office!:huh:

No, that tuna can is being used only for quenching the tool tip, honest! I have put no tuna in my forge officer, not even the stuff from the can...honest...:rolleyes:

I'm still getting it tuned up, and need to finish up the plumbing, I have a makeshift setup to the burner. Someday soon I'll make an edge tool...:thumb: