Still having an issue. CAN'T reply to any posts!

John Pollman

I can start new threads, but I can't REPLY to any threads. Trying the usual way I do it and a couple other and nothing works! When I hit the "quick reply" button, I get a box asking me to stay on this page or leave the page. Either selection doesn't make the reply.

Any ideas?

Running Chrome and Windows 7

I think we need a screen shot. Here's the button I am about to hit to post this reply.

reply button.jpg

I then edited the post to "Go Advanced" and add the picture above. An unnecessary step but, I wanted to do the reply from the standard window.

What operating system and browser are you using John?

I believe there may be an issue with the Vbulleting Software and some versions IE. I think I did some research on this a couple of weeks ago.

Try using the 'go advanced' button and see if that helps.

Otherwise, if you are using Internet Explorer, I'd suggest trying Chrome.

Thanks Tom!, Sometimes it pays to read a post!

Hmmm, Chrome, windows 7 is what I'm running and am not seeing any problems.

I haven't seen any info about that being an issue either.

Are you seeing any other odd behavior anywhere else? Sometimes a hijacked browser can make things act funny.

the past few days Ive been having problems certain times of the day accessing this site.
It isn't my service, I log on to any website in seconds.
don't know if that means anything.

Would it help to delete cookies, history and what ever else and see if that clears it up? That has helped me several times when things are acting up.

"the past few days Ive been having problems certain times of the day accessing this site.
It isn't my service, I log on to any website in seconds.
don't know if that means anything."

I have had that a couple times lately. Plus very slow response occasionally, but I just up graded to Windows 8.1, which means I had to upgrade Avast so it would be compatible and I thought that might have something to do with it.