Remembrance Day Picture Wall ....post a pic of the persons you will be remembering

Rob Keeble

Today, whilst attending the remembrance ceremony at the local cenotaph i will take a moment to think of all those in my family that have served in the past. Here are a few of them and their medals. First couple of pics are my Dad one as a boy when he signed up for the Navy.
The rest are uncles or Dads cousins. The cabinet houses all their medals of all the different campaigns they served in.

William George Ernest Keeble.jpgWillie Keeble boy seaman 2nd class 1933.jpgMedal cabinet.jpgWalter Keeble.jpgSidney James keeble.jpgChristopher Keeble.jpgPhilip Keeble.jpgHerbert Keeble.jpgGeorge Alfred Keeble.jpgErnest Albert Charles Winter.jpg
Got a job to do in remaking this cabinet and making room for one more medal my son received from his grandfather before he passed in August this year.
I am very proud of the Keeble families contribution in the past, may we someday learn to live in peace on this earth.

I'll have to dig through my collection at home and scan them of my uncles and grandparents (my grandmother was a Rosie the Riveter). Here are a couple of my son (and his fiance), he's currently serving on U.S.S. Nimitz. Should be home in a few weeks. They were sitting outside of Syria the day that the Russian ships pulled up, will be glad to have him back.
Navy Graduation Lake Michigan 10 2011.jpgSan Fran1.jpg