Good Deal on Digital Angle Gage

Thanks Jim. I like the looks of that protractor as I think the scales would be very handy. However, have you had any problems with the ± 0.3° accuracy? Seems like errors could accumulate, but it still would be more accurate than a plastic drafting protractor.

Thanks Jim. I like the looks of that protractor as I think the scales would be very handy. However, have you had any problems with the ± 0.3° accuracy? Seems like errors could accumulate, but it still would be more accurate than a plastic drafting protractor.

I've never had a problem with its accuracy - but I've never attempted anything more than maybe a ten-sided item, either.

The Wixey version says it has 0.1° accuracy, but the beams on it are so thick that I think it may sacrifice that accuracy when going from measurement to marking. The much thinner beams of the LV version make marking your stock somewhat easier (and maybe more accurate).

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendation Jim, I think Santa has taken care of me with a new "digital protractor". :thumb: By coincidence it looks just like yours, but won't know until Christmas morning when things open up. ;)