I need some pennsylvania help please, this is not a gun thread!

allen levine

Im no longer able to own large capacity magazines in NYS.
Its not my intention to discuss any laws, no opinions, nothing at all, not even gun talk.

what I need, is someone who lives in the Allentown, Easton, Pocono mountain area of PA, to let me know if they know of any reputable firearms dealers who can buy and sell guns.
I need to sell some of my long guns out of state before jan 15 of next year. Its not worth the hassles of registering them every five years in case I forget.
I no longer use them, so Im looking for someone out of state but less than 2 hours away.(I know NJ isn't worth going to on guns)

Please PM me if you know any reputable dealers, I figured Id start my search here, cant hurt.

Please, no gun talk here, no comments on any laws. Im just looking for a place.

A good guy to get in touch with would be Bill Grumbine. He's a member here, but seldom ever logs on, so an email would be your best bet.

I'll PM you his info.

I heard my name invoked. :p Allen, I responded to your email. You probably know that already, but I thought I would respond here too just in case something happens to it along the way.

So you all have gun threads here? Not that I would be talking about guns here or anything. I lost all my in a hideous boating accident. ;)

Well believe it or not, I actually still do woodworking. It has been a while since I have participated on any forums though. Maybe I will try to engage in some participation here. I am in the process of revamping the shop, although SWMBO cautioned me on putting in too many vamps. :eek:

I've got a different lathe, a "new" tablesaw, and a new jointer/planer on the way. The business has changed a little, and I am teaching basic pistol classes along with turning, but I am still the same - just a little older and fatter.