Old Joke

Dan Mooney

Gulp.jpg

I saw this picture and it reminded me of the old joke:

A guy walks into a biker bar and says "Who owns the Rottweiler chained up out front"?

A big biker says "I do Why"?

The guy says, "I think my Dachshund just killed him".

The bikers says "How does a Dachshund kill a Rottweiler"?

They guy says "He seems to be stuck in his throat"!

Be careful these Dachshunds think they are huge dogs. My Little 10 Lb. mini slipped between my feet & ran two huge Golden Retrievers out of the yard about 3 days ago. Her hackles were up & she wasn't coming back until she completed her job. But I wasn't far behind her either. During the run she stumbled & did a flip but kept right on going. Afterwards we could laugh about it but at the time it wasn't so funny.

Attachments

• face close up 2.jpg
    face close up 2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Juliet & Toys 1.jpg
    Juliet & Toys 1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'll just leave this here...

I%20Could%20Be%20A%20Doberman.jpg

Be careful these Dachshunds think they are huge dogs.

Dachshunds can be feisty, But in my opinion the Chihuahuas are evil incarnate (I know I'll get flack for that) When I was a teenager my step-mother had a chihuahua that I swear was demon possessed, he didn't like anyone but her, and I think he only tolerated her was because she fed him.

Any way my Dad had a drinking buddy that had 5 or 6 acres in a canyon north of L.A. with an old mobile home and several shacks on it, we used to go there on long weekends to shoot the guns and tell lies and drink copious amounts off beer.

My step mother brought the chihuahua one trip and let him run loose. well first thing he spots is a cat, he chases the cat under the mobile home, and I guess there were 10 or 12 other cats up under there.

One of the cats must have been a Priest because they had a exorcism and scared the devil out of the little guy. He was never quite the same after that, he'd hide under the furniture and urinate at sharp noises!

I was so happy next time we went up there I gave those cats 3 large cans of Tuna packed in oil! :thumb: :D