Another short trip with a gloat

Whooooweee...ya don't want yer whiskers anywhere near that Larry. Great looking toy and you had some nice visits along the way. Worth going out in the nasty weather for.

yeah bill i have used them before and knew there usefulness but the budget ran out when i was stocking the shop and it got left out .. i have been looking for several years and just hadnt taken the plunge.. i found one a year ago in the right price range but was a three phase machine with a transformer thought on it for a couple days and called and it was sold two days prior.. it was a better machine than this one but to big for my needs. this one is like new and has the original belt on it that came with it.. so now to save for the bryd head for my planer next.. then i will have my wish list complete for awhile:)

You sure are sneaky with your pictures expecting us to see this machine in your van between you and Charles. I could not guess that was the machine even if i had superman eyes. Congratulations on the machine. Now you have to post some videos showing us rookies how you use a machine like it. :) I would not know where to start it was not around in my high school class. Next visit you going to gave to give me some lessons. :)

Congrats on the visit to both of u. Charles great piece of wood you got there any ideas of what u plan on making with it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Well Charles i never for one moment thought there would be only one board at play here. We know by now pretty well Larry's generosity and spirit so it goes without saying.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2