confined by storm

... But I'm not looking forward to eating my old sneakers.

Just sprinkle 'em with a healthy dose of garlic powder!

Seriously, hope your weather straightens out soon. Although I'm hanging out in shorts and a golf shirt over here, I've spent plenty of time in western Oklahoma and Colorado in past years to understand the conditions. Hang in there!

:)

Hope it clears up a bit by Tuesday, planning to head down that way to see my wife's grandparents for the day east of Springfield, said they got 9" of snow, but was an inch of ice under that. :doh:

how much snow you got frank???

I think it was a bit thicker at Frank's than it was in town. Town had around 8-9".

The worst part by far though I'd the ice under it which has left all of the roads absolute skating rinks (bumpy skating rinks at that). In some places it was several inches thick, up over 6" where out was pulled up as slush and refroze! They aren't sanding the roads as aggressively as they would further north either (probably mostly due to both a lack of sand and tricks to haul it I reckon, they don't stockpile it like they do where this is commonplace).

Stay safe and warm Frank! It's looking like it should start to break by Tues/Wednesday so if you can hold out until then...

:rofl:
how much snow you got frank???

It is about one foot but that is on top of a 1/2" of ice. My wife dug out her car yesterday while I was busy watching football. :rolleyes:
A little more digging and we might be able to get out of here. I'm having Walmart withdrawl symptoms.
My truck is hopeless. I couldn't even get the doors open, frozen shut and it is at the bottom of a steep driveway and I don't have rough treads on. They are in the garage. Don't need 'em in Arkansas, it never snows here. :eek: