A couple of gloats

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Been on vacation this past week. Our son came to visit after his 10 1/2 month deployment and brought his "fiance", which they announced they were married, so we've got a new daughter-in-law. She's from here also, so my wife is ecstatic, a little bummed we didn't get to go to the wedding, but ecstatic.

My daughter also had her sonogram this week and we are going to have a grandson. So looking forward to having an apprentice around the shop in the future. :)

Double good news. Congratulations! Weddings are overrated. Most ordinary folks spend way too much and sometimes families put themselves in debt just to have a grand show. Something small and tasteful is how we would do it, if we had a do over. Put the money you might have spent to work for you and save for the more important things in life.

Double good news. Congratulations! Weddings are overrated. Most ordinary folks spend way too much and sometimes families put themselves in debt just to have a grand show. Something small and tasteful is how we would do it, if we had a do over. Put the money you might have spent to work for you and save for the more important things in life.

Tell me about it :( I have 5 married daughters:bang: