Sketchup Scenes and Layers

Dave Willis

I've sketched a bathroom cabinet and I'v run into a problem.I've had problems all through the project,but I've been able to solve them by either trying different things or by playing Dave Richards' tutorial(thanks Dave)over several times to finally see what I missed or looking on the internet.But I have not been able to figure out this one.I am trying to do the scenes and layers to make shop drawings,but I keep getting the exploded scenes bleeding over into the 3/4,front dims,right dims scenes.They don't bleed over while I'm drawing them,it's when I switch scenes that it shows up.I don't know if anything else is bleeding over because I don't get that far,I just close out and don't save because its easier than to undo everything.I've been on this project over a month now and I don't mind the time spent on it,figureing it out on my own is the best way for me to learn(gitting it to pass though this thick skull),but I can't figure out this step,I've been trying it for over a week now.

Hi Dave,

You're welcome for the tutorials. ;)

It would be easier to help you if I could see your model. Would you e-mail the SKP file to me? I'll send my e-mail address by PM.