Looking for a tablet

I am too John. So far my looking into has led me to an ASUS 10" It runs Windows (as do many others) and big for me...Office...remember...Office is big for me, not everyone!!! I'm seeing good stuff from the Windows type tablets, but it depends...completely depends on what you want to do with it. A Kindle HD is great...but doesn't suit my needs. Ipad is way to much $$ IMHO. I kinda have mine figured out, but this is almost a political topic!!!:eek:;)

I've had an Asus transformer for couple years now. Runs Android and I've been very happy with it.

The keyboard dock for it gives it exceptional battery life.

IF I was going to upgrade, I'd probably go with another Asus Transformer (Android version) with a keyboard dock.

Samsung makes a pretty darn nice table too.

Keep in mind you can get bluetooth keyboards for any of the tablets, so unless they need to 'dock' together, you have a pretty wide open selection.

Apparently I didn't stipulate this is for my son. I said it in my head, but didn't type it. Thanks guys, that helps narrow the search.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have an HP Envy II. Looks like a notebook computer. Keyboard snaps off so you can use as a tablet. Runs Windows 8.1. Will run Office, but I decided to d/l Open Office instead and it works great and takes up less hard drive space. Liked it so much I bought 2 so LOML has her own.