santa must be mad at me:)

larry merlau

was out in the shop yesterday and was making good head way, then this am i had a top panel in my hands and stumbled over the scrap bin, which made us both go to the floor and the panel hit on one corner with me still hanging on.. well it put two ugly cracks in it and it was already rough sanded to size so now i am trying to find enough boards to make another than match up right and its not going well:( the old adage its just wood well it might be but it has to match and that doesnt always come easy...:(

well bill xmas here was uneventful it happened last sat the 22, and so its ok to be out here i think??? and as for spiked egg nog not today yet but its headed that way tonight:) i think i got a combination that will work finally got to ask another pair of eyes.. keeping my finners crossed..

Aww, I'm thinking Santa was just tired. Had a big night last night, other wise he would have made sure to take care of his favorite michigan elf!

size twenty boots and quad-focals to see with and then the balance point being way off, lead to the crash but at least i had more wood to look threw just need to get this picked threw pile out of here and get in some of the better batch.. oh and the scrap bin got a boot after i got back up it wont be misbehavun in the near future:)

Sounds like you need the following shop tool:

shopping

hey its the wood that got hurt, my feet are getting numb, my fingers, and knees and we all know my head is so hard that it would never crack so the human part was totally safe its the wood that needed a safty belt or air bags..

actually glenn this one doesnt belong where it was :( it was there because i had been cutting up scrap to use for kindling and it didnt get put back in the right spot ,, kinda like the tape sign that said "clean me" yu must be able to read or remember:0