Anyone tried this yet ?? Correction

What a great idea. Thanks Bob for sharing this. However, I just tried to order it at the sale price of $11.99 & all the way to checkout it showed a cost of $19.99 + shipping of $7.99 for a total of$27.98. Plus, they don't accept PayPal, which is how I personally prefer to purchase tooling. If you are able to get one at the discpounted price, please let me know how you did it. It really looks like a handy tool. Great find! :thumb:

you have to use the keycode "top13" when you start checking out. It'll adjust the price in the cart. I've ordered several things from peachtree and always got excellent service.

Thanks John, that worked. However, i have to call them tomorrow to see if they'd be willing to accept PayPal. I'd also like to get an order of the rare earth magnets. They are super strong & would make great door/lid latches.

Glad I could help Al. Being my neighbor to the south I usually get my orders in a couple of days from them too. I ordered some of the magnets about a year ago. They have them on sale fairly often. They work great for lots of uses. I put one of the large ones on my drill press to hold my key. I was forever looking for that dang thing!