32 years ago

and I tied the not and never looked back. What a great Mother and wife. Many people have gone their separate ways over much much less that what we have endured. But well worth the sacrifices we made.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

My Pastor told me before I married , "You can only cash in the Fidelity chip one time and you can't get it back. That is my Man Card !
Young married guys think about that.

Besides if you meet Shelly she would do me in. LOL

happy anniversary dave,, and i can assure you folks, that shelly is mean enough to handle anything,, all she has to do is look at you and you can feel the daggers entering you if you dont behave:)

Congratulations to you both and may you have many many more. My wonderful wife and I will celebrate 46 years this June, and we have known each other for almost 60 years.

Congratulations & well done. Getting more difficult to find people as committed to each other as you two are. Here's hoping for another 32 years for the both of you.