Love a good laugh

LOL, this video {movie ad prank} brought me to tears :yes:... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg#t=11

I have to admit I have a sadistic side of me when it comes to jokes/pranks. I've been known to get up after my wife does {in the middle of the night to tinkle} and I'll stand in our closet and wait till she passes by to get back into bed, then I just reach out and touch her arm or hair and.......it's on :rofl:

Some more pranks...
I once put a Halloween mask inside the medicine cabinet facing outwards and waited ;)
Another time I tied a string to the cabinet door catch {where she stores bags of noodles & such} and tied the other end to one of her stuffed animals...as she opened the door the animal was dragged across the bags making all kinds of racket and then 'jumped out at her' or so she said after She finished tattooing my arm & head...:crutches:

She's not my only victim...One year we made a scarecrow guy for Halloween, we used some of my clothes, boots etc. along with a full head mask and set him up on our porch. My step-brother and his girlfriend we're living with us at the time, and had seen this 'fella' sitting there for a week or so. One evening they called from our folks house asking if we needed them to pick up any thing on their way home...Sooo :whistling: after hanging up with them, I quickly put on the clothes, boots and mask and took it's place on the porch bench, stooped over, slouching trying my best to imitate it's original position...It worked, as they both approached the front door, I started snorting and jumped up waving my arms...Steve {my step-bro} froze in his tracks and began shaking as if he truly were, Ann{his girlfriend} was halfway across the county in two steps :scram:....Ahhh I miss those old times :D

Share some of yours or just pardon my ramblings :wave:

well i did that myself one trick or treat night had a couple of kids come up to the side walk and dad was helping them out they had there backs to me and so i waved at dad.. he saw me smiled and waited,, they came up and knocked on the door as the wife handed them the bowl to pick from i reached over and tugged on the oldest one shirt he yelled and ran half way back and the younger one because a new house quest.. they got there candy and ran back to dad complaining he looked at me as i walked over to apologize and he said no worry's they deserved it ,,

another time my buddy got me!!! we had been out scouting for deer sign in mid to late summer, hot weather and dry,, we got to the house of the owner and he had a young boy there around 10 yrs old, anyway my buddy got to the water first and as i was walking toward the faucet bending over to get a drink he turned and shook a fake snake in my face i turned and ran and leaped over the ten yr old before i woke up that it was a fake..

we have gotten each other on other occasions as well.. makes life more fun sometimes:)