Well.....

Jim Burr

So lets see if I get this out in a coherent statement...
Stacey and I have been trying to get out of California for a while. We received a call today from an out of state hospital that welcomes the fact that we are married, happy being married and are upper end RT's. We were to be flown out, but told them we'd drive. I'd be a lead educator and Stacey would be her usual rockstar!!!
Talked to Brent...we'll see them on Tuesday or Wednesday for....oh heck...I don't know!!
Anyway...all this to say IMHO, that God does answer prayers and our lives are gonna get weird in about 10 minutes.
Support and thoughts as you all see fit would be great...we are happily scared!!
Brent & Sharon...see you really soon! FW family, you will know as we do!!

Congrats to both of you Jim. But you got me somewhat confused. I thought you were in the Military or was that only guard duty?

Understood Sir!!
My specific designation is HHS/NDMS/DMAT CA-6, or decoded...Health & Human Services/National Disaster Medical System/Disaster Medical Assistance Team California 6...put that on your business card!!! Add to that; Respiratory Unit Officer
A benefit of Federal employment is that, in our case, "Can you get from here to there in 4 hours" is the main factor. I can, & train people on how to do it on a regular basis. I'm not sure I'd change teams...we are one of the top 2 in the US, so I may have to do the drive on occasion.
If both you and the ambassador you were to retrace your steps to the last meeting place...it's possible that you shall find us close.

Last edited:
sounds good jim give that California place away and get out in the country where yu belong, i will even wear a new hat when i come to visit:)

and maybe you could give brent a hand on some of his projects to make the load easier..