Hello again

I finally have gotten time to again be here and enjoy the forum. A little over 2 years ago and changed positions within the company that I work for and it seems that things went down hill from there as far as time is concerned. I moved from service to parts and then to the parts manager at the location I am at. I enjoyed what I did, but it was wearing on me. The end of May it came to a head and I asked to go back to my old position and a service tech. I didn't get out of the parts job till Dec. as there was finding a new manager and training involved. Then the harvest season was upon us and I was still stuck in parts. I am out now and just getting back into my wood shop here at home. First thing was to clean it up. Now I am doing some rearranging. ( I hear tell that the rearranging is never done.) I am happy to be back. I have an outfeed table for the tablesaw in the works and then a good work bench.

Rex

Sorry to hear about the turmoil at work, but you're a survivor so be thankful it has led you back to shop time!

We understand about shop rearrangements! One constant about all of our shops is that they're never "finished".

welcome back Rex,, seems we had a conversation about your new old job prior:) glad you got it all shook out now.. you never know till you try. it works for some and others it doesnt.. enjoy the future and smell the wood dust:)