Husband and wife team sawing logs

he had the easy job, she done a right fine job and knew that rip saw well.. notice the rollers they were set right which makes it go together much easier.. so jonathan you looking at getting one of those saws? i know of a used one.

I would say "shes a keeper" lol. She tired me out but i really admire them as a team and their setup.

Yeah Larry how much.

Just for the "village idiot" (me) can u let us know the price of a second hand miser. Does it have that hydraulic lift ram whatchamcallit.

sent from s4

they can be had like that one for around 15k, if you want to push one threw then you can get into one for around 6k.. that one they are showing with full hydralics are around 37k new last i knew.. if you have some one that knows how to use the hydralics well its fun to just watch them.. but if your the guy catchun like that lady your gonna be busy..

Brings back memories of a sore back I had just a few month ago from that very same stuff. For the stuff with bark on both sides, we stacked it up and when we had a half dozen or so pieces we'd stand them up on the saw mill, clamp them and one side off straight.

darren that method is common in our parts as well, and our guy willsort them from that cut and get the most out of them.. this video is defintly doing it for a business i would say..