Construction Flubs

Some were pretty funny, but some of those sent a chill down my back. I've seen the results of plenty of constructions accidents. I've seen too many cranes, telescoping forklifts, and concrete mixer trucks on their side or upside down.

Our courteous and highly trained staff are eager to work for you. Looks less like an employment problem and more like an employable problem.

Would make a really cool safety training video. As Vaughn said some were funny and others gave me the heebie jeebies . That one where the tall tower chimney came down on the power lines. The roll of cable and the tree felling oh boy.

But what was priceless to me was shovelling to fill the bucket with sand or whatever it was. Priceless.

Thanks Ted great comic relief.

That was interesting & funny. Hard to imagine some of the things on the video. An OSHA rep. would have a field day. Probably suffer nightmares for a while.

I doubt if raising the minimum rage, err wage, will help. Thanks Ted, will have to forward this one.

Last edited:
what was so bad about the tree felling it was already topped so it was a no brainier on cutting it.. but the stone pass and the sand shoveling looks like our county workers in the summer time..

Hah that was great! Some of those were very reminiscent of things that couldve happened to me if i was....well.... a little crazier.

Thanks for sharing that, thats goin out to some coworkers right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk